This year was a bit different. Changes were made to our usual yearly schedule, which I happened not to like. Even family picture taking for us was off... Every time we were ready either Rock, Key or Story would be sleeping. OFF. The whole day I felt it. No matter how OFF I felt, God was gracious in reminding me that my life was full of things I should be thankful for. Just a few...
1. A regenerate heart
2. My Lovely husband
3. Adorable, delightful Children
4. My gracious, imperfect, covenant church family
5. My hilarious, loving, rambunctious God given family
7. A warm home
8. Thanksgiving living room sleep overs with kids
9. Ministering with my husband
10. A marriage covenant that allows us to "be real" with each other
Thank you Lord SO much for your kindness to us in Christ Jesus. We really are undeserving.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!