Friday, January 29, 2010

Keys

Anticipating our future move, and finally being able to decorate how I envision somethings, I began working on a little project for my daughter, Key's room, hence the skeleton fabric keys.  This was just an experiment. Anyhoo, I like them. 


Since I really want to move, God has been teaching me to be patient and not be so antsy.  I feel like I'm in the "nesting mode" and I want to fix stuff, but to be honest I don't want to go through all the trouble of decorating IF we'll be moving soon.  I guess it was my fault to begin with since I never wanted to stay here too long, and never wanted to decorate our place.  I should have, it would have felt more homey to me.  It's okay now,  it's a learning process.  I will still plan, create, and dream of things I'd like done, but for now patience is what God is teaching me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from friends :)