Saturday, June 13, 2009

How Important Should Saturday Be In Light of Sunday Gathering

Our minds can be easily fascinated with countless other things, and many times nothing about God, and his unfathomable work through his Son. Sunday's can be treated like any other day of the week...but should it be? It's not every day we get to physically gather with our brothers and sisters in Christ, be fed God's Word together, encourage one another, and rest in Christ together. So yes, Sunday's are special, because of all those things mentioned, and because we are reminded that we have a Savior that is living, and who rose on the 3rd day to reveal to the world, that his blood sacrifice was acceptable to his HOLY father.

As I think of encouraging words for my brothers and sisters, I am thankful for Saturday's, and the opportunity it gives me, to muster up kind-encouraging words for my family, and other awesome thoughts of God and his Son Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from friends :)