Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick-and-Seat

With the swine flu pandemic, I've been more cautious of Rock and Key. Which is a step towards insanity, since I'm already a bacteria freak. Rock began with the sniffles, which I started to suspect we were heading down the route of boogiemonters (the assigned name to his runny noise friends), coughing, sneezing, etc. Two days later with a full blow flu, he began wheezing. I phoned the nurse and she got me an appointment the same day. After the doctor ran some tests, she determined he had slight pneumonia. He now has two medications, plus med's for his breathing nebulizer.

With Halloween around the corner, we'll see if he'll join in festivities. I was so excited for him and Key to tour the town in their costumes that I made, but I don't want to hold on to it too tightly. If he doesn't go trick-or-treating, and has to sit out this year, perhaps Key will just go all by her lonesome without her partner :(

Lord help Rock get better, and most importantly help our faith in you and in your goodness get stronger. In Jesus Christ name, amen.

Practicing our howls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from friends :)