Friday, May 22, 2009

Halloween 08 Costumes

PJ and I had talked about making Rock, Peter Pan since he was a baby. Last Halloween I decided to make my own Halloween costumes. We had seen a Peter Pan costume in Disneyland that we were actually going to buy, but it was way too expensive, so I just told PJ I'll try making their costumes. So I tried, and it worked out!

I made Rock's hat, shirt, shoe covers, belt, sword holster, and the sword itself.


For Key's costume I decided to make her Tinkerbell. I didn't follow any contemporary design for hers because I was already starting to make tutu's so I decided to make her a green tutu.

I made Key's green onesie, green tutu, and wings.


For my first time making them complete outfits, I thought it turned out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from friends :)