Friday, May 21, 2010

Cheese Sandwich Revamp

A tasty, interesting treat.  I found this simple recipe in a fitness magazine.  It's basically a revamp of a cheese sandwich.  
Instead of butter, use olive oil to coat bread.  I used "sprouted grain bread."  Spread a little of jelly inside both bread halves, you can use a sugar free jelly, or better yet, a homemade jelly.  Add cheese, then slices of peach!  Yes, peach.  I added a little more cheese on top of the peach so everything keeps together.  Then, place on heated grill, and whalah!  Not bad, perhaps a little too weird for your taste, but I love cheese so it worked for me :)  Try it.

1 comment:

  1. I love cheese sandwich! This looks really yummie! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love hearing from friends :)